When accessing our web site
We process data for the following purposes
- Create profiles for personalised advertising
- Create profiles to personalize content,
- Develop and improve services, Essentials navigation & safety
- Measure advertising performance
- Measure content performance
- Measuring, analyzing and improving experience
- Store and/or access information on a device
- Understand audiences through statistics or combinations of data from different sources
- Use limited data to select advertising
- Use profiles to select personalized advertising
- Use profiles to select personalized content
Queenston M&A Website Terms and Conditions
Here is a summary of what you can expect when you visit our site:
We track your web activity for marketing purposes. We collect personal information for marketing and communication purposes. We process personal information by sending it to integrated e-mail and customer relationship management (CRM) systems for marketing and customer relationship purposes. We store personal information in our databases for analysis purposes. Your web behavior and activity may be used for marketing purposes such as targeting and marketing analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
Queenston M&A collects information primarily from you as a user. Examples of personal data that we may collect are your name and other contact details such as telephone number, e-mail address, zip code, your provincially authorised licenses or any other information related to your professional practice.
Queenston M&A records personal data in connection with:
- a) Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by Queenston M&A ;
- b) When you enter your e-mail address or telephone/mobile number on the site;
- d) If you contact us via e-mail, telephone, our website or social media;
- e) If you sign up for an e-mail subscription;
- f) Your visit from on our website and when accessing our application, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent:
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
How we use the information collected:
- Queenston M&A processes personal data primarily for the purposes indicated below and for any other purposes mentioned at the time of collection:
- To perform functionality through one of the platforms offered by Queenston M&A;
- To enable good customer service, such as managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested;
- To manage customer profiles;
- For system administration and to obtain statistical data on our users’ behavior and usage;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our website and applications;
- Personal data is also used for analysis purposes to carry out segmentation and targeting, in order to develop personalized offers and services;
- To send you information and promotions via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact channels such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services we think may be of interest to you, please note that you can opt out of this promotion at any time;
- To help us develop our site and application to be more useful and improve your user experience of the services offered by the Company by personalizing the display of services to your profile;
- To send important messages as communication about changes in our legal notices;
- However, the processing of personal data always guarantees a high level of security and confidentiality. We ensure that our service providers act in a manner consistent with our privacy standards and applicable laws. Our service providers are required to protect their systems against unauthorized access and to apply high security standards at least equivalent to our own.
Your rights and choices:
You have rights to your personal data and may request the modification or destruction of your stored data. Queenston M&A will rectify, on its own initiative or on the customer’s initiative, any data deemed to be incorrect. You may also request that your data be deleted or that its use be restricted at any time by contacting us (see “Contact”).
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by updating your account settings and clicking on “Unsubscribe” in the e-mail and SMS communications we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service department to help you stop our communications.
Links to other sites:
In the event that our site contains links to third-party websites, websites or documents published by third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only. As Queenston M&A has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for their content. Queenston M&A is also not responsible for any damages or losses that may result from the use of these links.
How to contact us:
For more information on personal data management or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR THIS OPTION
Personal Information Governance Policy
This policy aims to outline the practices of Queenston M&A regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and protection of personal information in accordance with the Private Sector Privacy Act (A-25) and to define the responsibilities of the company and its staff regarding the management of personal information.
- Collection of Personal Information:
- Queenston M&A is committed to limiting the collection of personal information to the minimum necessary for the identified purposes.
- Customers will be informed of the purposes of the collection at the time of gathering.
- Use and Disclosure:
- Personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it was collected, except with the explicit consent of the individual.
- Queenston M&A will not disclose personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual, except as authorized by law.
- Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
- Secure destruction of personal information will be conducted when retention is no longer required.
- Accuracy of Information:
- Queenston M&A is committed to maintaining personal information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- Security of Information:
- Appropriate security measures will be implemented to protect personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- Access to Personal Information:
- Individuals have the right to access their personal information held by Queenston M&A and request corrections if necessary.
- Staff Responsibilities:
- Queenston M&A staff are required to adhere to the principles of confidentiality and protection of personal information.
- Regular training of staff will be ensured to ensure understanding and compliance with the policy.
- Personal Information Protection Officer:
- [Myra Fletcher is designated as the Personal Information Protection Officer within Queenston M&A.
- Individuals have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Information Protection Officer regarding the collection, use, or disclosure of their personal information.